New flute portal

Forums Native American Flute NAF General Discussion New flute portal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joemath49 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

crow feather
    Participant

Happy to see the new flute portal up an running.Could not get in with old password so i created a new PASSWORD and every thing is fine.I have a question? Can new potential members now join the Flute Portal

joemath49
    Participant

I’m using my old password for my new password but I had to click “weak” to do that.

hobo
    Participant

Well, it seems the capital letters in our usernames have been changed to all lower case letters, and avatars are gone. I tried to upload a new avatar but it takes me to some website called gravatar. I looked it over but that website is so complicated that I can’t figure it out, so I gave up on that.

Trying to log in here, it wouldn’t recognize my old password. I tried setting a new one but it kept saying the link it emailed me was invalid. I thought of just registering a new account, but registration is closed. I figured I was locked out forever, but a couple of days later I figured out the problem. For anyone out there reading this who can’t figure out how to log in, you need to reset your password first. But the link it sends you is messed up, just clicking on it won’t work. You need to copy it, paste it into the address bar at the top, then delete the little arrow symbols at each end (these things: < and > ). Once those little arrows are deleted, hit enter. The link will work and you can reset your password.

mike prairie
    Participant

If you don’t seem to be getting the email with the link to change your password, check your spam folder.

joemath49
    Participant

I’m joemath49 now, Joe D was sent elsewhere by the new flute portal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.